Private tour Hue DMZ Phong Nha cave Paradise cave 2D1N
Day 1: Hue - DMZ full day - Phong Nha
Morning departure for the DMZ in Quang Tri province. First of all, we will visit Route 9 National Cemetery in Dong Ha city. Secondly, we will visit the Rockpile - an American observation post at the hilltop. Thirdly, we will have a brief stop at Dakrong bridge - one of the starting points of the Ho Chi Minh trail. After that, remaining time in the morning is devoted to Khe Sanh Marine combat base. Then, we will have lunch in Dong Ha city before touring the Peace bridge crossing Ben Hai river at 17th parallel and the Vinh Moc tunnel - an underground refuge for North Vietnamese just north of the DMZ. Finally, we will head straight to hotel in Phong Nha village (Accommodation: Chay Lap Farmstay)
Day 2: Phong Nha cave - Paradise cave - Hue
After breakfast, you will have enough time for free services at Chay Lap farmstay such as kayaking (just ask the Farmstay's staff for this). Once you are ready, at late morning, we will visit Paradise cave - the longest cave in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park which boasts its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites until noon time. Once finishing Paradise cave, we will have lunch (guide's recommendation) before boarding a boat to tour Phong Nha cave - the unique underground river cave. As soon as reaching back the boat pier, probably at 4:00 pm, we drive straight to Hue. End of tour around 7:30 pm.
Tour price: US$ 360 for a group of 2 adults
Tour price includes:
- Air-con van in good condition with driver
- Private English speaking guide
- All entrances fee mentioned
- Boat cruise to Phong Nha cave
- Buggy car to Paradise cave
- Toll fees
- Bottled water
- 1 night accommodation at Chay Lap farmstay, breakfast included. Room rate includes 1 extra bed for 1 child without breakfast, free bicycle, swimming pool, one hour of kayaking at nearby river.
- single adult supplement: +US$70